« Prepare Thy Mastercard | Main | Walking in a Wiener Wonderland »

Uh, Keepeth Thy Mastercardeth Prepared...Eth

November 27, 2006

Did I say this afternoon? Tonight. Tonight. That is what I meant to say, but I fell down and forgot English and then I had to practice some law.

Honestly. Can't people just let me shop in peace? GOD. Thanks, working.

Posted by doxie in The Innernet | permalink

"...I fell down and forgot English and then I had to practice some law." For a quote like that, I forgive the delay:-)

Posted by: Linda | November 27, 2006 06:56 PM

I was going to give you a ribbing for not posting tonight either but I have to agree with Linda up there...with a statement like that, one just can't help but say, "Awww...ok, I can wait...that line will keep me laughing for a couple of days anyway."

May I use that excuse when I finally return emails to people? Of course, sans the "practice law" part.

Posted by: Serenity | November 27, 2006 07:43 PM

Methinks my mastercardeth becometh cold with anticipation...eth.

Posted by: Librarian Girl | November 27, 2006 09:22 PM

My Mastercard is dancing in anticipation...

Wait - nope, it's gone. Topher, the evil Texas dachshund of doom has absconded with it...

Does Topher know Bo? If so, my credit rating is in for a world of hurt.....

Posted by: Jerilyn | November 27, 2006 09:55 PM

I don't think it's working's fault. I've been off the last 3 days and didn't get a damned thing done.

Of course, it could just be that I'm the laziest woman in the world. In fact, it's likely.

Posted by: Contrary | November 27, 2006 10:21 PM

Well before this thing gets up and going, I would just like to plug J. Mendicino at http://www.jmendicino.com/ - she produces gorgeous homemade sculptures and home accessories; I just purchased one of her bird vases for my mother-in-law and it arrived today. It's beautiful, and I'm so impressed with her work.

I've also been listening to the remix of Janis Joplin's "Oh Lord, Won't You Buy Me a Mercedes Benz" all day. I feel it is appropriate for the holiday season.

Posted by: Haley | November 28, 2006 12:32 AM

soooo, I don't know if it was accidentally on purpose, but I totally forgive the lack of gift guide because of the rather oblique "10 Things I Hate About You" ref. :) Good luck with the remembering of the English and the practicing of the law!

Posted by: internatlgirl | November 28, 2006 01:13 AM

Doxie! I'm so glad to know that you are not dead. And very excited that'll you'll be posting any.damn.minute.now!!!

Posted by: Heather | November 28, 2006 04:12 AM

We're still waiting!!! LOL I have become addicted to your blog and I WANT MORE LADY!!!

Posted by: DOXIE LOVER | November 30, 2006 09:45 PM