« Hell Freezes Over; Dukay Responsible | Main | Technical Difficulties, Technically »

Not Cool

August 11, 2006

Well, I have all kinds of things I would like to share with you, Mr. Internet, but I have been unable to complete any of them. For example, I am working on a clearinghouse of several memes I have been tagged for by various goodlooking (pretend this links to Rockstar Mommy, but the link is screwy) individuals, but have I finished them? No. Have I finished ANYthing I was planning to do for this site in the last two weeks? No. Would you like to know why? YES. Or, no, maybe you are not caring very much about that, but whatever, because I am about to tell you anyway, you sexy people, you.

See, know what it is right now? In Atlanta? It is hot. Really fucking hot. Outside, it is hot, and inside, it can also be hot, if you are not running your air conditioner. And, provided that you have an air conditioner, reasons why you might not be running said air conditioner in the middle of August, in Atlanta, with a heat index of infinity degrees squared, include:

1. You are running hot yoga classes out of your living room;
2. You live in an igloo;
3. You are trying to melt steel for fun and profit;
4. Your fucking air conditioner is fucking broken.

One of these applies to me. Guess which.

So, I got home from work one night last week, only to be greeted by a wave of intense, mean, wet heat the second I opened up the door. And I thought: "Uh oh." And I continued to think: "Uh oh," when I saw all four dogs lying on their backs in the den, panting and looking up at the ceiling, all, "HI WE DIED," as seen below:

hotdogs.gif
You can't kill Bo. You can only make him mad.

But "Uh oh" actually graduated to, "Oh, holy SHIT," when I went into the backyard and saw that the A/C thingy was not doing anything, not even making a little sputtering sound, zero, zip, nada. And finally, I entered into "Oh MotherFUCK" territory about the time that I discussed the situation with my A/C guy, and was informed that I am probably going to need a whole new system. Which, of course they cannot install this week, and incidentally, this will cost roughly seventeen million dollars. So, happy sweating to me! With a bonus menu of ramen noodles and misery for everyone.

Waiting a week for the A/C people was not going to work, particularly for the dogs ("STILL DEAD FROM HOT" they reminded me as I cursed my way through the kitchen), so I gathered their steaming bodies, tossed them in the car, and drove over to my parents' house. Which is where I have been, enjoying their air conditioning and drinking all of their wine, for the last five days. This has totally screwed with everybody's world, especially my poor mother's, who was thrilled when I descended upon her home with four angry, hot dogs, before making a beeline for her refrigerator, but you know. I am a delight to everyone I meet.

But really, thank God I've got somewhere to go, because the whole "hot" thing was just not working for the dogs, and particularly not for Gimmme. Gimmme has had kind of a bad month. He managed to fall into my parents' pool a few weeks ago, and somehow jerked in a manner that gave him whiplash (yes. My dog has whiplash), and so he is on a wide variety of pain medications and has been acting like a drunken sailor for days. He will start to run, only he will be running sideways, and then he will fall over onto his side and wag, his tail going thump-thump-thump on the floor, until someone comes along and plops him on his feet again. And it's like his entire physical state has changed, and he has gone from being a solid little doggie to something similar to a ziploc filled with jelly, and he just squooshes happily around the world, falling over and thump-thump-thumping on occassion, and generally loving pharmecuticals.

So, this is what I have inflicted upon my poor parents for the last week. However, what I have not inflicted upon my poor parents is Evil Bo. It doesn't have anything to do with me; apparently, Bo is making a strong case for his adoption by my mother, who spoils her dogs even more than they are spoiled over at my house (there is an entire cabinet of dog treats in this house, people. But is there a single damn potato chip? NO. Someone's priorities are fucked, is what I am saying). Consequently, he has gone from this:

BoRoom.gif
Who's Mommy's little antichrist? WHO IS?

To this:

goodb0.gif
WHO WANT PIE? BO COOK PIE!

With no explanation whatsoever. Which, of course, leads my mother to believe that I am just being hard on Bo, and that he is actually a sweet little darling angel thing. He is most certainly not. He is just plotty. But nobody believes me.

At any rate, this is where we are, and that is what we are doing. Enjoying modern medicine and air conditioning, and being on our best behavior, so that nobody gets the notion to shave off all of our fur and find that 666 tattooed on our ample, smooshy rump. I am not naming names here about which of us is doing which, but let me draw your attention to a recent picture that might shed some light on the subject:

bosomad.gif
Bo want to know if you want a piece of Bo.

Have a good weekend, everybody! I certainly hope all of y'all are cooler than me.

Posted by doxie in The Dogs (Or, Poop) | permalink

I just turned off my a/c. I had it set to like 75 and it's 80 out so I opened windows. Ahhh air. Nice.

And you make me laugh

Posted by: Libargirl | August 11, 2006 05:59 PM

Oh, Miss Doxie-- nobody's cooler than you! hee!

Posted by: daisy | August 11, 2006 06:03 PM

Ohhhhhh. No A/C in GA in August = no good. I got sweaty just thinking about it. Whenever I go home to visit my parents (in Georgia, yes) during the summer, I near to DIE of the heat. I cannot believe that humans were meant to exist in wet, hot air such as that.

My dog would take out a gun and shoot me if he were left in a baking house all day. Poor doggies.

Posted by: Lawyerish | August 11, 2006 06:14 PM

Hilarious. (Because I like to laugh at other people's pain, apparently.) Glad to hear my pup isn't the only devil dog in the world.

Posted by: Moose | August 11, 2006 06:19 PM

that last picture of Bo looks identical to my crazy neighbor. identical.

Posted by: HollyRhea | August 11, 2006 06:43 PM

Holy shit, I live in Savannah, so I know exactly how you feel. Just be glad you don't get to walk out your door each morning to the Low Country Humidity Levels of Doom and Despair. And then put on a UNIFORM and be in the fucking ARMY which won't let you roll your fucking SLEEVES up. But at least my apartment has A/C. Ha ha!

Posted by: Meany | August 11, 2006 07:00 PM

Bo scares me. That last pic... he looks like he's the mean-ass leader of a gang or something.

Posted by: Anne L. | August 11, 2006 07:26 PM

Love, love, LOVE your little antichrist dog. I have an antichrist rabbit, so I fully understand.

Stay cool!

Posted by: Schnozz | August 11, 2006 07:54 PM

Holy hell Bo! Take 'er easy!

It is not near as hot or humid up here in Montana, but it has been high eighties inside my apartment all summer, and this biatch turns into Mrs. Antichrist at the first sign of heat. So, I feel your pain. I hope that fucker gets fixed soon! :)

Posted by: Alicat | August 11, 2006 08:17 PM

I love how one aspect of Tricksy FakeNice Bo includes Tammy Faye drag lashes. So cunning!

Posted by: Vaguely Urban | August 11, 2006 08:18 PM

Ok, it's official. you are the funniest person i have ever not met. You deserve a sitcom, really! Jennifer Aniston aint got nothin on you. Your drawings made my day. smooches and coolness!

Posted by: Bethany Coffey | August 11, 2006 08:21 PM

BTW, what are those things hanging out of bo's mouth in the apron pic??? Am I just dumb?

Posted by: Bethany Coffey | August 11, 2006 08:30 PM

Slippers! They are slippers.

Having never owned a pair of slippers in my life, I have improvised. I imagine that they are teal-ish.

Posted by: miss doxie | August 11, 2006 08:39 PM

The, "you can't kill Bo, you can only make him mad" caption TOTALLY seemed like a J.B. line. "Jack Bauer doesn't die. He just gets mad".

Enjoy your parents/AC!

Posted by: Vespa Rosso | August 11, 2006 08:44 PM

They do look like slippers.

The "descended with four hot dogs" bit killed me. Did you bring ketchup and mustard? pickles? Oh my god! I won't be able to stop thinking about this all weekend.
mayo? relish? cole slaw?

Posted by: z. | August 11, 2006 08:45 PM

Oh girl....you have slayed me again. The two photos of Bo...the Real Bo and Conniving Bo...you know JUST the right way to get the point across.

I'll bet, with such a creative mind, you would have been really good in advertising as well.

Posted by: Serenity | August 11, 2006 09:52 PM

I just found you and love you already :D I am an Atlanta native, I now live up near Chattanooga. I TOTALLY agree with HOW FREAKING HOT IT IS!! So sorry your a/c died, I would have a panic attack, I literally would...

I've had a few "Bo"s in my life :D

Posted by: Sarah | August 11, 2006 10:10 PM

Ok, now that I know that, they look right. I thought they were like huge drooly fangs or something.

Posted by: Bethany Coffey | August 11, 2006 10:41 PM

Hahah...LOVE the Cujo poster in Bo's room. Awesome.

(And I knew they were slippers - or quite possibly the ears of an unfortunate bunny - perhaps Easter is cancelled?)

Posted by: Lani | August 11, 2006 10:46 PM

Miss Doxie! I'm new to you, and ohmygosh, what did I ever do before missdoxie.com? I just snotted all over my keyboard on account of your genius drawrings. Stupendous work. Incidentally, I think my dog actually wrote "Pee on Things," and I'm sure he'd be happy to provide Bo with an autographed copy.

Ok, going to swap keyboards with some unsuspecting co-worker now...

Posted by: aw feck | August 11, 2006 10:50 PM

Poor Gimmme! You know I have a special place in my heart for that one ;-) However, Bo most certainly wins the most cunning contest. Plotty! I like that. Nicklaus just asked me why "that dogs teef are so big". "He's just mad" was the simplest answer I could come up with. "He's mad like you?" was his response. Little shit ;-)

Posted by: Catherino | August 11, 2006 10:56 PM

You better get a fucking handle on that dog, man. The last time something growled at me like that, I married it.

Posted by: Dad Gone Mad | August 11, 2006 11:11 PM

Doxie drawings make me happy. So do pictures of angry Bo.

Posted by: Kiernan | August 12, 2006 12:17 AM

i seriously thought you just picked on Bo... but holy hell that dog means business!

Posted by: kristachio | August 12, 2006 12:22 AM

Poor Gimme.

Lulu wants to know if you'd draw a little cartoon of her for my blog?

Posted by: Elizabeth K | August 12, 2006 01:06 AM

Holy hell that was hysterical (hee hee, I'm all over the alliteration)! What I would like to know is, exactly where will Mr. Bo conceal his concealed weapon?

I'm with Gimmme...yay for pharmaceuticals!

Posted by: a horrible warning | August 12, 2006 01:13 AM

I think that if you ever get sick of practicing law, you could have a flourishing business making cartoons of people's pets. Must say, he does look more than a bit evil in that picture. It's just like parents say about kids (or...mine did about me) "Why are you so BAD for me and so GOOD for everyone else?"

Posted by: Meepers | August 12, 2006 03:26 AM

Your description of a punch-drunk Gimmme reminds me of one of those chain/joke e-mails I got several years ago. It was a list of bad metaphors that high schoolers had used in English papers; my favorite was something like this:

The man fell out of the window and hit the sidewalk like a Hefty bag full of vegetable soup.

A little morbid, but FOR CEREAL, is that not the best description ever???

Posted by: Cassiopeia | August 12, 2006 09:07 AM

Oh, how I wish you wrote daily -- that was some hilarious stuff! I could probably go off my meds if I could laugh like that everyday!

I, too, live in Atlanta, so I'm feeling your pain. Today my AC works, but it did go out in July. We were able to get the repairman out the next day, but trying to sleep in 85 degree heat that night made this girl a little grumpy. Then the repairman had the audacity to say, "Yeah, its a little warm in here." ya think? YA THINK? Good thing he was bigger than me is all I'm sayin'!

Enjoy your parents' AC and stay inside as much as possible. It's hell out there!

Posted by: Pandemonium | August 12, 2006 11:01 AM

I can feel for Gimmmee - fortunately he can't feel anything if he is doggy jello and hearing music that others can't. And just how do you go about diagnosing a dog with whiplash?

Also: Bo. Love him. But wouldn't he also be reading things on chewing and "how to avoid inury by labrador?"

Posted by: Laura | August 12, 2006 11:50 AM

I love your pictures! Your dogs look so adorable, even when they are dying. Or threatening the world with destruction. My family's doxie is all sweetness and light and just likes to sit on my shoulders like a fur stole and sleep. She's like Bo's Other Side.

Posted by: Jacqui | August 12, 2006 01:37 PM

I have a ten year old who may have been giving Bo plotty lessons. Or taking them from him. At any rate, he's a human, but equally plotty.

Posted by: Anne Glamore | August 12, 2006 03:03 PM

How much do I love that I got the link entitled "goodlooking"? That just made my weekend. And no, to answer the inevitable question, I really don't get out much.

Where can I get one of those "Big Book Of Killing Stuff" books? I must have that on my coffee table.

Posted by: RSM | August 12, 2006 09:20 PM

... I'm having a hard time getting over "WHO WANT PIE? BO COOK PIE!" over here.

You have a knack for captioning that is pretty much unparalleled.

Posted by: Anne | August 12, 2006 10:39 PM

I love Bo! I think your Mom has the right idea. Oh poor Gimmme. Hope Gimmme and your A/C are better soon.

Posted by: Frank | August 12, 2006 11:11 PM

Bo is awesome with the teeth. My furbabies would love to have a play date some time. You know, if we were within a 12 hour drive and it wasn't really wierd to invite another blogger over for a doggie play date.

I've moved to www.muchmorethanamom.com

Come on over and check out my new look!

Posted by: Much More Than A Mom | August 13, 2006 12:51 AM

My sister turned me on to your site and I am very so-much thankee-like. You are flippin' hilarious. You were funny enough without the CG-doxies, but, since you've gotten the whatever-the-hell-it's-called drawring apparatus, your LOL-level has reached the red zone. With the shit that is going on in the world today, it's good to be able to pop onto a Web site and laugh with and at others' "misfortunes." Not to put any pressure on you, though. Post whenever you want to or can: You're flipping hilarious. (I'll now extract my nose.)

Posted by: adambomb1973 | August 13, 2006 12:57 AM

hahaha I just found your site from Sharks with Lazer Beams. The Miss Doxie caught my eye.

I love humour such as you write and I am also grandmother to a doxie, who, sadly I must say, currently lives with us but will be moving out in September. I have mixed feelings about this. I'm glad my daughter is moving out (I don't want her to leave - I'm just happy for her) but I will miss that DOODLE, as we call her.

Posted by: Irish Church Lady | August 13, 2006 08:42 AM

Many apologies, believe we sent the heat wave from CA a couple of weeks your way. It was horrible. We don't have A/C either owing to the fact that our house was built in the 1930s and no body had ever heard of grounded circuits or three-prong outlets. We can't even get a window unit. So descended upon my mom's house with pregnant me, husband, kid and cat for several days(most important that the cat be kept cool of course). Mothers are beautiful, long-suffering people! The end is in sight...am sending you lots of our current 75 degree weather with the ocean breezes, a nice tall, cool drink in the shade and many hugs!

Posted by: KAREN | August 13, 2006 01:45 PM

One year ago this month our A/C went tits up and I [and the dogs] remember all too well the heat endured until the guys could install our new system. Thank goodness for Moms!

Hope little Gimmme is feeling better. :)

Posted by: pam | August 13, 2006 02:23 PM

Yes, so hot! Our A/C broke 2 years ago when the tornado came through northern Georgia. My husband, who got to go to his air-conditioned office every single day, leaving me to work at home in the HOT HOT HOUSE decided that we could wait until the following summer (it was then Sept.) to get it fixed. He was probably right to wait, but at the time there was much HATING directed his way.

Posted by: Jenny Ryan | August 13, 2006 06:06 PM

I just wanted to let you know that I have to keep coming back to this post to look at the mean/nice Bo drawings--they crack me up every damned time!

I think my dog has been studying "Pee on Things" this weekend. I need to figure out how to turn him into the nice version of himself: I asked him several times to go fix me some eggs this morning, but nothing was working. Hmpf.

Posted by: vague | August 13, 2006 08:49 PM

Posted by: vague | August 13, 2006 08:50 PM

Bo and my Killian are plotting together RIGHT NOW, I am sure. She has been described as looking like a deranged clown in pictures I have taken of her. But oohhh nooooo, everyone else just thinks she is the cutest, sweetest princess out there. Little do they know. She wrote the book: "World Domination When Mom is At Work" and also the childrens (puppies?) book: "Hello, I Pooped a Bubble". Yes. Last week my dog pooped a bubble. Classic.

Posted by: Luck O' the Irish | August 13, 2006 09:45 PM

are you sure that being a lawyer is your true calling in life? i'm thinking that you could be Atlanta's next big cartoonist and "bo" will be your star...can't you just see it...he would be right up there with good ol' snoopy, people would be cutting the strips out and hanging them on their cubical walls. Ohhh and you could have one of those daily peel off calenders that would have the "best of bo" on each page...think about it! seriously though, your drawing rock and so do you!

Posted by: SuzeQ | August 13, 2006 11:17 PM

I love that you have a blog-category dedicated to Poop. Well, almost.
You have definately just risen up the proverbial ladder.

I can relate to the heat issue. I live on the Sunshine Coast, Australia. November-February is just offensive.
We have an aircon... but never use it. Noone wants the power-bill.
We escape the heat by climbing into the big outdoor jacuzzi.. but, oddly enough, the flatmates keep it set to 40degrees celcius winter or summer. Maybe they just like being steamed.

Posted by: daniel | August 14, 2006 12:47 AM

What can I say that hasn't already been said? F'in funny post, awesome Bo cartoons, very vivid Gimme descriptions. Hope all gets cooler in Doxieville soon (and for god-sakes Gramma Doxie, buy your daughter some potato chips!).

Posted by: StampyDurst | August 14, 2006 12:51 AM

Murphy's law - the AC always breaks when it's hot, and pets never demonstrate what you want them to in front of other people. ;)

Posted by: carmen | August 14, 2006 08:12 AM

Oh yeah, that's totally my dog Kyla (the Boston Terrorist). She turns into World's Best Dog at my mom's house. The worst part is the total rejection I face every time I tell her it's "time to go home," which might as well mean "time to hang you from the ceiling fan by your ears while dangling cheese just out of reach."

When I pull out the leash, she hides behind the couch, and I have to physically drag her out of the house. I'm seriously tempted to just leave her half the time. Why feed, exercise, train and otherwise treat this dog like royalty when I get betrayed EVERY Sunday?

Seriously, why?

Posted by: Amber | August 14, 2006 10:18 AM

OMG! Sorry to hear about your A/C, but that is one of the funniest entries EVER! I live in North Central Texas, near Dallas, and I would DIE if the A/C went out!!! My little antichrist wants to say, "Hello" to your little antichrist!

Hope the A/C is fixed soon!

Posted by: sammynella | August 14, 2006 10:30 AM

Oh! The prose made me laugh, but the pictures made me snort coffee right out my nose.

Posted by: liz | August 14, 2006 10:35 AM

yep, we here in texas are also STILL DEAD FROM HOT. not good.

but the post? way good.

Posted by: Pammer | August 14, 2006 11:30 AM

Oh Poor Baby Gimmme!

So my dog pulls the same thing. When you need to move her to, oh, get your blanket for bed, get the pair of pants she insists on laying on, she turns into a ziploc full of jello.

Only thing is, Kora is 100 lbs of loving.

Posted by: Mrs.MGA | August 14, 2006 12:35 PM

Oh lordy! Hot dogs do not like to be hot..........poor babies. And, of course, hugs to the evil Bo.

Posted by: christine | August 14, 2006 12:54 PM

No A/C??? Heaven forfend on that one. I am in Toronto and it is HOT in the summer. I cannot imagine it with out the lovely central air that makes me a much nicer person.

Love the Bo update. Re his picture - I am sure that I would look like that if I didn't have air conditioning.

Posted by: Diane | August 14, 2006 02:57 PM

Okay, I have not the patience to go through the 55 brazillion comments posted to see if someone already said this, but seriously? The picture of the steaming dogs and Bo glaring? It MUST be your new Miss Doxie webpage header! I mean, doesn't it just pretty much sum everything up beautifully??

Posted by: Angela | August 14, 2006 04:39 PM

Aw, poor roasted weenies ;)

Posted by: Claudia | August 14, 2006 04:40 PM

OMG, you crack me up! I have to admit, I love Bo stories...

Posted by: KaraMia | August 14, 2006 05:41 PM

Sorry about your heat wave, and the poor, poor melting doxies!!! I melt at 75F. We have had the lousiest, wet summer. Please send some of your heat and sun up here! We'll open up our back door and send some cooling relief down south. Everywhere is south to us. I look at it this way...SOMEONE has to live in the hot places on the earth! I'm in the right spot, COLD I can deal with. "Hot" up here is 85. But don't tell anyone, we like our big state with only 650,000 people living in it.
PS-No a/c in the houses up here.

Posted by: Patty in Alaska | August 14, 2006 06:32 PM

OMG - I am wheezing. Too freaking funny. People at work were staring at me from the laughing. I had to share. Hope your A/C is fixed soon...

Posted by: sue | August 14, 2006 07:01 PM

Brilliant visuals.

Posted by: victoria | August 14, 2006 07:10 PM

Aww.. Bo is just misunderstood.. and Gimmme is just.. funny.. as are you sister.. funny girl!

Posted by: Angel | August 14, 2006 08:23 PM

Miss Doxie, I do have a suggestion for "Evil Bo"
One of my three doxies can be quite evil at times too..but I find that spiking his water with wine makes him much more enjoyable.
I have pictures to prove this...

I'm sorry but you'll have to copy and paste these into your browser. You can't insert pictures into comments (as far as I know).

These are so worth it though, and I have plenty more where they came from. My doxies are camera whores....and one of them has no less than four teeth in her mouth which makes for amazing pictures.... email me if you would like to see more!

~Boomer and her herd of Drunken Dachshund

Posted by: Boomer | August 14, 2006 10:40 PM

i just drove 3,300 miles to move to a place that's not atlanta. the last three days have been gorgeous sun and barely in the 80s... even if something really awful happens here like, say, i am impaled on a fence after getting hit by a car while riding my bike all i need to think about is sitting in I-85 traffic in the heat to make me realize that things could always be worse. oh and grrreat entry, sorry for the troubles :(

Posted by: dandylion | August 15, 2006 03:16 AM

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You are brilliant, albeit a bit warm. Hope the A/C is all better by the time you read this.

Posted by: Linda | August 15, 2006 09:41 AM

Oh, Doxie. I hear ya on the Bo plottin'. We've got an English Setter whom we "lovingly" refer to as the Poopin' Bandit in our house. He's a sweet little angel when grandma visits so, of course, my mother thinks I'm absolutely paranoid about our dog's behavior.

And pharmaceuticals? I know that drill. The Poopin' Bandit has an anxiety disorder. So on top of the poopin' AND the submissive peein', he's got his own stash of valium to boot!

(Not to mention the doggy shrink we take him to.)

Posted by: Wubba | August 15, 2006 02:18 PM

I think you should contact the National Geographic Channel, and get Cesar Milan to come and do an episode exclusively about Miss Doxie's doxies. Just a suggestion. But I'd tune in for it.

Posted by: TheMac | August 15, 2006 03:51 PM

Hey, anyone: have y'all not been able to load this site? It's been down every other time I try to see it. Email me if you're having issues, so that I can see if it's just me, or if there's actually Something Wrong.

Incidentally, I'm sure it's totally me.

Posted by: missdoxie | August 16, 2006 11:23 AM

We have 3 dogs (only one doxie), and all 3 have read the books on pooping places and peeing on things. I have "poop patrol" every morning. On really bad nights (like when it was raining when they went to bed - can't pee/poop in the rain, after all) there is a pooparama. Ack.

Posted by: Maggie105 | August 16, 2006 11:39 AM

Your blog KILLS me! I LOVE it! Thank you for keeping me entertained during the day when I'm supposed to be working!

Hope your A/C is fixed soon...

Posted by: Jenni | August 16, 2006 04:23 PM

You have made me realize that I am not alone in the world. I too, am forced to live with an evil, sadistic, wiener dog. Instead of little antichrist, I call him Little Hitler, cause he seems to hate all things different. Including me.

Posted by: Amanda | August 16, 2006 10:33 PM

Leigh, you are a genius.

Posted by: Martha | August 17, 2006 03:20 AM

I just got a call from BO.

He is trying to sell me Hezbolla Rockets.

Posted by: El Dukay | August 17, 2006 11:39 AM

If you want your a/c fixed faster, you should call my cousin, he can get it fixed real fast- email me at SavageATL@hotmail.com and I can give you his number.

Posted by: Cruella Dearest | August 17, 2006 01:30 PM

I've never left a comment before, but I just feel like you should know that that picture? Of Bo in his room? It's my new desktop. Thanks, Miss Doxie!

Posted by: Kelly Dee | August 17, 2006 01:59 PM

You. just. kill. me. You are funny, hunny.

Posted by: VeeBeeWhy | August 17, 2006 02:48 PM

can you ask bo if i can borrow "the big book of killing stuff"?

and also, somewhat relatedly, you totally fucking rule.

over. out.