« A Series Of Vignettes That Will Tell You Way More Than You Want To Know About My Brain | Main | Yeah, You Better Watch Out. »

new! Entry! Coming! Afternoon!

December 14, 2005

Go away, blankness!

New entry this afternoon, when I get a minute to edit and post; it is nine thousand pages long. I was feeling wordy!

And how are y'all?

P.S.: Oh, look: I'm LYING. I am a liar liar with pants on fire. I meant, new entry this evening! Evening is what I meant! I can't imagine why I typed all those extra "afternoon" words. I bet I was drunk then!

Posted by doxie in The Innernet | permalink

Great! I got an order from one of your readers!! :)

Posted by: Lilie | December 14, 2005 12:34 PM

Your shopping entries ROCK.

Posted by: Jess | December 14, 2005 01:16 PM

Blank? It was blank? I totally didn't e-mail you about that. Neither did anyone else. Really.

Posted by: Gretchen | December 14, 2005 02:02 PM

We are all doing lovely down here despite a spot of rainy weather. How are y'all doing up there?

We shall all be doing much better when we get our fix of Doxie goodness... and if there's a jingle for that Target Choxie (which I want to call "chokes-ie" every time I see it) you (or a lovely reader who maybe does not mute commercials) should make up a Doxie theme song to it... if they still do jingles anymore... do they? Do jingles, I mean.

Oh nevermind.

Posted by: Kathleen | December 14, 2005 02:47 PM

Blankness bad.

Posted by: Morgan | December 14, 2005 03:25 PM

Dude, I NEED nine thousand pages. I'm about to go on a 28-hour flight.

Posted by: Nothing But Bonfires | December 14, 2005 03:40 PM

i was just about to cry a little over the blankness. THANK JEEBUS it's gone.

Posted by: kilowatthour | December 14, 2005 03:41 PM

Its been snowing all freaking day up here in MN. Its either read 9,000 pages or bang my head against the window and cry.

Posted by: Laura | December 14, 2005 03:55 PM

Oh pages and pages??? I sure wish I had time to read them!

Posted by: JuJuBee | December 14, 2005 04:45 PM

Drunk in the afternoon and additions to the already lengthy entry? Hot damn! Bring it on.

Posted by: Julie | December 14, 2005 05:06 PM

Did you mean afternoon or after noon? As in, sometime after the noon hour? Cause my clock? It says it's early evening.

Yes, I am impatient. Must.Have.More.Doxie.

Posted by: Rachel | December 14, 2005 05:34 PM

There's evening and then there's evening, like, it's 2:00 am here in Belgium. I am having a very bad day and I need me some Doxification. Pretty please with dachsund wiggles of joy on top?

Posted by: Jen | December 14, 2005 08:08 PM

Awww, is Dukay making you write this because he STILL isn't finished with his assignment?

We need an intervention. Totally. Where is a Keifer Twin when you need one? We must plan some nefarious motivational activities to hasten Dukay's entry...

I'll start; assign him his own mailbox at MD.com and post it - let's give him the nagging firsthand!

Posted by: Miss Fish | December 14, 2005 09:06 PM

Okay, Missy -- it is 6:30 p.m. California time and.....NO NEW ENTRY!!!!! I was so excited to log on when I got home and stuff!!! Well, hopefully you'll be staying up late to post! We're all Jonesin'!

Posted by: Jessica | December 14, 2005 09:26 PM

Hmph. 9:30pm here. Sad, forlorn little doxie reader. *sigh*

Posted by: Heather | December 15, 2005 12:31 AM

8 days til I'm back in sweet home ATL! Shopping and getting the hair did awaits. Maybe I'll swing by the old Sibley Forest...

Posted by: Kristen | December 15, 2005 12:43 AM

I am a law student who got hooked on your page after reading the Asshole Bingo entry. I have a final tomorrow, but rather than study, I thought I'd check your site. No post. Now I am forced to study Gratuitous Transfers. Or have a glass of wine. Decisions, decisions.

Posted by: SadLawStudent | December 15, 2005 12:54 AM

Hello there Dutchess Doxie. I was just wondering what's behind the whole Dukay name thing? I too love your shopping stuff. Have you tried mightygoods.com or wishingfish, both fun sites. Have a great day!!

Posted by: Bethany | December 15, 2005 01:35 AM

Double liar liar pants on fire!!
Is there such a thing as double liar liar pants on fire? What would the punishment for that be? Wearing Dukay's embroidered bird pants? In public?

Posted by: Mrs X | December 15, 2005 02:18 AM

IT IS THREE IN THE MORNING OH MY GOD. I finally figured out how to upload that entry with all of those pictures, because I am a moron who cannot follow AB's simple directions.

Apparently, evening is a relative term. I believe it may be evening in China right now.

Posted by: Miss Doxie | December 15, 2005 03:32 AM