« Because really, what else are you going to do on a Thursday morning? | Main | You should probably just go read something else »

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? And...Breakfast?

March 27, 2005

So, guess who's here.

Guess!

This lady. And her handsome husband, and her beautiful daughter, the latter of which has descended upon Dukay and Bo with a packet of googly-eye stickers and now we all have several extra eyeballs. In various places. At one point, Dukay had about six, some of which were on his ears. And Bo did not like the eye on his butt, but I thought it was very fetching. And practical! We all need butt eyes!

Anyway.

AB says hi. Now!

Leigh just told me to say something cool, but it's hard when you are as hot as fire. Also, maybe a little bit drunk. I have to go now, to help El Dukay install something on his computer, but know this: I am not a Puerto Rican ballerina, and I can kick your ass in pool.

Heeeeeee. AB is funny. Also, Vince and Dukay are apparently in love, and have been sitting all close and sweet on the sofa for about sixty hours, and Vince wore Dukay's shirt, letter-jacket style, for two days.

It's all about the love here. Seriously. LOVE.

We have drunk (drinken? I completely forget. Blame wine!) everything. We have eaten seventeen pounds of Easter candy. Thank you, Easter Bunny!

I have to go now, and make out with whomever is closest. LOVE! Hope y'all are having happy Easters!

Posted by doxie in The Innernet | permalink

Our Easters might be happy, but it sounds like not nearly as fun as yours.

Seriously, drink more. For me. And for all of the other good people in the Internet.

Posted by: DeAnn | March 27, 2005 07:52 PM

Happy Easter Doxie and AB and all people drunk! Oh, and dogs and Mad Mad too. I hope they are not drunk, but one never knows. I had mimosas and they were deliciously delicious! And also, GOOD!

M-WAH!

Posted by: Em | March 27, 2005 07:55 PM

*waving* Hey AB and Master V and MD and Dukay, and Mad Mad and the hellhounds too! Drink a few for me, since I can only get high on life these days. Cheers! Hope the hangovers aren't too bad, but then again: Mimosas for breakfast.

Posted by: Gretchen | March 27, 2005 10:21 PM

Why can't my Easters be like this?? Oh, I'm Jewish, maybe there I'll get lucky on Passover...

Posted by: Brighton | March 28, 2005 12:23 PM

Wow, that sounds like a great Easter. Much like my Easter, minus the wine part. It did involve pounds of Easter candy, family and friends, and the tiring process of trying to choose a law school. Maybe wine would have helped with that.

Posted by: smartjuice | March 28, 2005 12:31 PM

Happy, happy Easter! My best friend got married this weekend, so my Easter was spent in wedded bliss. Good times!

Posted by: Heather | March 28, 2005 12:39 PM

Happy Drunken Easter to the whole bunch of Ya'll!

I'm just glad to know that the Chaos aren't dead in a ditch somewhere. I've been checking in at Hashai and I thought something terrible must've happened to them since there've been no posts in like forever.

Posted by: Jackie | March 28, 2005 12:47 PM

Hello! I have a question for you. My mom (and sister) and I all love your site, but my mom swears that "AB" is pronounced like the abbreviation for "abdominal muscles." I contend that it's pronounced as if you were reciting the alphabet, then died right before you got to C. Could you clear this up, please?

Love your stuff! Keep it up!

(Oh--and my mom says "belly pats to everybody!" I'm not sure if that includes you.)

Posted by: Lori | March 28, 2005 02:02 PM

Lori, it's like the alphabet, because those are her initial!

Or at least that's how I say it.

Posted by: DeAnn | March 28, 2005 06:51 PM

love, E, whatever. just make sure you drink lots of water :D

cheers!

Posted by: snacknuts | March 28, 2005 09:54 PM

Happy belated Easter! I hope you save Mad Mad some candy.

Posted by: Coleen | March 29, 2005 03:27 PM

Thanks, DeAnn! I KNEW it! Now, would it be extremely childish for me to rub it in my mom's face?

Wait, let me rephrase that. Would it be unforgivably childish?

Posted by: Lori | April 5, 2005 09:16 PM