« In which I hardly complain AT ALL, and everyone is amazed | Main | Here's to You, Mrs. Robinson »

Anna Beth is the most brilliant person IN THE WORLD

February 03, 2005

A quick post to tell y'all that the site? This one here? It broke. It didn't work for days. It wouldn't let me update, it wouldn't let anyone post comments. It was MASS HYSTERIA, PEOPLE. Exorcism was considered.

And then...AB fixed it. SHE FIXED IT. Possibly using voodoo.

So, let's all send some thank-you love to AB. Because that girl is brilliant, y'all, and we all love her gooder than dirt.

P.S.: Do you have any idea how strong the temptation was to call that last entry "Ice, Ice, Baby"? It was strong. Also, incredibly wrong, and BOY am I glad I didn't do that to y'all.

Posted by doxie in The Innernet | permalink

I loave me some vanilla ice, ice, baby!
You had a better ice storm that me, cuz um TWINS! I lazed around in my pjs tho so that in itself is awesomeness!

Posted by: Renee | February 3, 2005 08:26 AM

Can you please write more about your doggies??!! I almost died from laughing a few months ago when you wrote about them at dinner parties and how they poop.

Plus everything else you write is so hilarious and I check your site every day.

The end.

Posted by: C | February 3, 2005 09:13 AM

I think AB lead me to you, So, yeah....LOVE.

Posted by: Em | February 3, 2005 10:49 AM

Yay, entries! Also, ice. Being snowed in (iced in?) is all about drinking. Forget stocking up on food; food is superfluous.

A Bloody Mary with cinnamon is a crime against nature, and Dukay should know it. I almost tossed my cookies at the very idea.

And, of course, AB is the ultimate.

Posted by: Gretchen C. | February 3, 2005 11:27 AM

AB rocks the hizzy.

Posted by: Coleen | February 3, 2005 01:10 PM

Thanks, AB! I keep hearing about how you rock.

Even though it is wrong, I still would have been okay with "Ice, Ice, Baby" as a post title, because I am a geek like that.

Posted by: Shiz | February 3, 2005 01:37 PM

Snowed/iced in is how I snagged me a husband. No lie.
Also, absolutely you must post the drunk posts. Because life is improved with every single entry that starts, "WOo anm I dyurnlk. WoW."

Posted by: ginger | February 3, 2005 03:13 PM

"Ice, Ice, Baby"? Thank you for resisting the temptation! And thank you, AB, for fixing things. Otherwise Miss Doxie's fans would still be clamoring (patiently clamoring) for updates.

Posted by: Kiefer Twin | February 3, 2005 05:17 PM

I like. You good writing. Smile me.

Posted by: Rick | February 3, 2005 05:29 PM

AB is also very, very pretty. We shouldn't forget that, after all. But I am most grateful that she restored your site -- I'd be heartbroken if you and your adventures disappeared.

Posted by: Erica | February 4, 2005 10:33 AM

Snow/ice days are the best. My last one was spent playing scrabble while drunk on wine. One of my best games ever! Thank you AB! My world would turn upside down without my Doxie fix.

Posted by: Neely | February 4, 2005 02:02 PM